вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PRESTASHOP 1.5.0.9

Posted April 2, After i reinstalled without demo files, now it installed but i cannot login into the Back office. Posted April 23, I am using Ubuntu I'm also having problems installing on local Posted April 10, Because it works in shared hosting but not in my computer. prestashop 1.5.0.9

Uploader: Akinosida
Date Added: 11 May 2013
File Size: 29.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26124
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Not very good Copy your modules and your override into the new installation after. This scripts not have the changes that the code reflect. I am using Ubuntu Posted April 20, I solved this changing it to 1 but it didn't work.

Download PrestaShop | Release Notes and Changelog

However, I clicked "my preferences" at the top right corner beside "log out" and got into that page. It keep sending me back to first page like nothing happened.

Posted April 5, Posted March 26, I'm also having problems installing on local I dont 1.55.0.9 admin menu and "Access denied. Important Information Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services.

Bam suddenly I was a super admin and got access to everything. Because it works in shared hosting but not in my computer.

Unable to save supply order in 1.5.0.9

Sign In Sign Up. I have versions 1.

prestashop 1.5.0.9

Posted April 2, After i reinstalled without demo files, now it installed but i cannot login into the Back office. I can't get pass this point at all.

Hi, I now reinstal Prestashop from 1. Posted March 27, So I think that when makes changes on the code that impact on database, maybe they can notice with a text file, or updating the scripts. Create default shop and languages An error occured during installation Posted April 3, I update my code, so, when I try to push on my app, I have some exception about name of the database table and other fields that aren't update from version 1.

Try reinstall new and last SVN version with the new database shema Then I tried "France", same thing I also had this problem. I had this problem prestadhop time, but it was solved after a new install, I never could reproduce it: So when you log on and get the access denied - just click on the user preferences text in the upper right corner, click the drop down menu selecting user profile there will be nothing written in there, but the menus are lrestashop and click the first one from the top.

I couldn't go past second page of installation.

prestashop 1.5.0.9

I found that no employee profile was activated, and the menu was empty. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Posted March 28, Posted April 23, Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. I have problems with the latest too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий